Monday, January 3, 2011

Makeup Survey Pt.3

   1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
    Well, my grandparents were very strict about makeup and my clothes/style.  I always loved beauty, but didn't really start wearing makeup until I was 17.  I would sneak some lipgloss on and mascara while I was in high school, but never got to buy any for my own until I had graduated.


2. How did you get into makeup?
    Um, probably my grandparents being so strict growing up, I went a little wild when I turned 18 and spent 500$ on mac cosmetics.
   
3. What are some of your favorite brands?
    I love MAC, Bare Escentuals, Nars, Stila, Too Faced, Urban Decay
     
4.  What does makeup mean to you?
    To me, it is somewhat self expression, but really its just to be beautiful and look the best that i can.

5.  If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
    Bare Escuentuals Foundation, Mac Eyeshadow, mac Mascara, and Buxom Lipgloss

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
    I love putting it on, just the process of being completely creative.
    
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
    Honestly, just because the product is more expensive doesn't necessarily mean it is a better product, shop around and compare until you find what is right for you.
     
8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
    Less is more.

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
    Black lipstick, Blue lipstick, bright blue mimi-looking eyeshadows.

10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
    I love watching the videos to get some ideas and learn about proper uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment