Monday, January 3, 2011

Another Beauty Survey

And again, another beauty survey.  What can I say, I am bored and love beauty.


My Foundation:
For foundation I used to use Mac Studio Fix NC20, but I have really started loving Bare Escentuals Bare Mineral's SPF foundation.

My Mascara:
I found my favorite Mascara in 2006, and have been wearing Mac Mascara X ever since.

My Blush:
Mac Powder Blush: Trace Gold, and Peachykeen
or
Nars: Orgasm.

My Eye Shadow:
I'm a firm lover of Mac eyeshadow.  Throughout the years, I have had over 50 of their colors. I have recently started using other eyeshadows as well, but mac is definitely my absolute fave.

My Day Cream:
None.

My Lipstick:
My favorite lipstick that I own is Mac's Bombshell Pink, but I am more of a lipgloss gal.  Totally love the buxom lipgloss line.

My Beauty Product Brand:
Mac.  I love everything mac, blush, eyeshadow, lipsticks.  But also Bare Escentuals.

My Essential Beauty Product:
Urban Decay Primer potion

My Favorite Makeup Product:
Eyeshadows and lipglosses, can't get enough of them.

My Perfume:
Ed Hardy, all of the scents.

My Nails:
I love getting my nails done all the time, but because it is so expensive to keep up I don't do it.  I love opi nailpolish brand.

My Feet & My Hands:
nothing.

Three Products to bring on a deserted island:
Oh gosh, I don't think I could only bring 3 products, I would probably start to cry.

Woman I admire for beauty:
Halle Berry, Marilyn Monroe (a classic), Audrey Hepburn, Emily Osment.

My Ultimate Dream:
To be the best damn hair stylist and makeup artist I can be.

How Do I Define Womanhood:
Having curves, being dependent, and strong willed.

No comments:

Post a Comment